To measure progress, Church Leaders...
Will use the following Indicators of Progress in implementing this Area Plan:
• Sacrament Meeting attendance.
• Family name submissions for temple ordinance work.
• Endowed members with a current temple recommend.
• Ministering interviews held with Priesthood and Relief Society leaders.
• Prospective elders receiving the Melchizedek Priesthood.
• Convert baptisms.
• Self-reliance course completions.
• Prospective missionaries serving a full-time mission.
• Returned missionaries with a current temple recommend.